002 how i do it (part 1)
好吧,在整个课程中,这是我最害怕的项目。
OK out of this whole course this is the project that I dread.
我讨厌设置过程图形,所以让我们继续并开始吧。
I hate setting up process graphics so let's go ahead and jump in and get started.
我需要做的第一件事是为此重新调整屏幕的用途。
First thing I need to do is repurpose a screen for this.
因此,我将调用此概述,然后单击“确定”。
So I'm going to call this overview and let's hit OK.
现在我可以创建一些导航。
And now I can create some navigation to that.
所以我会在这里窃取第五个按钮。
So I will steal this fifth button here.
导航到概述标签将概述适合我的按钮。
Navigate to overview label will overview fit on my button.
我不这么认为,但尝试一下就可以了。
I don't think so but try it that's it OK.
哦,看起来一点也不坏。
Oh that doesn't look too bad at all.
我很高兴我尝试过。
I'm glad I did try it.
这是进入我们的运行时屏幕的副本,并按速度删除进入我们的安全屏幕。
That's copy that go into our runtime screen delete in pace go into our security screen.
删除和粘贴进入我们的 H-2A 屏幕删除和粘贴。
Delete and paste go into our H-2A screen delete and paste.
进入主屏幕删除并粘贴,现在我们可以进入概览屏幕。
Go into our main screen delete and paste so now we can get to our overview screen.
我想用什么作为基础。
What do I want to use as a basis for this.
得到了一些不同的东西,其中很多都有不同的迹象。
Got a handful of different things and a lot of them have some different indications.
我真的不认为其中任何一个都是最佳的所以他们为什么不直接拿走我的 H-2A 屏幕并进入概述并将其全部粘贴到此处然后我需要将我的概述按钮替换为H-2A。
I really don't see any of these as being just optimal So why don't they just go ahead and take my H-2A screen and come into overview and just paste it all right here and then I need to replace my overview button with H-2A.
因此,只需将其设置在这里即可。
So this just go ahead and set that here.
在那里输入它。
Type it in there.
点击“确定”,现在我再次完成了导航并做了很多不同的事情。
Hit OK and now I have complete navigation once again and do lots of different stuff.
好吧,我可能不需要任何按钮,所以我可以继续将它们擦除,这个框架可能会消失,因为我需要屏幕上尽可能多的空间。
Well I'm not going to need probably any of those push buttons so I can go ahead and just wipe those out and this frame is probably gone because I'm going to need as much space on the screen as I can get.
我确实认为我会想要我的所有设备,这是我选择屏幕的主要原因。
I do think I'm going to want all of my devices which is the main reason that I even picked the screen.
但我不认为它们最终会变得那么大。
But I don't think they're going to end up being nearly that big.
我认为这些东西可能要小得多。
I think these things might be considerably smaller.
更像是这样,但我将暂时推迟调整所有这些的大小,因为我真的不知道我最终会得到什么。
Something more like that but I'm going to hold off on resizing all of these for the time being because I really don't know what I'm going to end up with as of yet.
因此,让我把这些级别写下来,这样我就不会把这些誓言弄得混乱且顺序错误。
So let me put those levels down so I don't get those vows all confused and in the wrong order.
我需要开始画这个东西。
I need to start drawing this thing.
所以我手边有我的钢琴表意文字,我将继续打开它,以便我可以参考。
So I've got my piano ideographic handy and I'm just going to go ahead and open that up so I have it available for reference.
我希望它看起来不会像那样模糊。
I hope it doesn't look all blurry like that.
好吧,这更像是这样。
OK that's more like it.
我必须把所有这些都放到屏幕上。
I've got to put all of that onto the screen.
这有点痛苦。
And that's kind of a pain.
因此,让我们从引入一个水箱和一个过滤器开始,我知道在哪里可以获得一个好的水箱和一个过滤器,所以让我们回到主部分,我将在这里复制所有这些。
So let's start by bringing in a tank and a filter and I know where I can get a good tank and a filter so let's go back into Main and I'm going to just copy all of this right here.
以及我将使用多少以及完成后它的大小。
And how much of that I'm going to use and what size it's going to be when I'm done.
有待观察。
Remains to be seen.
我可以保证它不会那么大。
I can guarantee this it won't be that size.
绝对不会是这个尺寸。
It definitely won't be that size.
实际上我要删除它。
And actually I'm going to delete it.
我将进入这个窗口 16,我什至还没有使用它,同时我将把它粘贴到这里,因为我希望能够使用它而不需要超越其他一切。
I'm going to come into this window 16 which I'm not even using yet and I'm going to paste this here for the meanwhile just because I want to be able to work with it without getting on top of everything else.
因此,我将删除该标签,但我可能会保留其中的其他所有内容,并且我可能会保留所有显示内容完好无损的内容。
So I'm going to delete that label but I might just hang on to everything else in there and I might just leave those with all of those displays intact.
但让我们看看这些东西是如何调整大小的。
But let's see how these things resize.
因此,如果我缩小了它们的大小,请按 Control Z,因为这并不像我想要的那样工作。
So if I sized them down let's hit Control Z because that didn't work like I wanted it to.
让我们从水箱开始,看看它的尺寸如何。
Let's start with the tank and let's see how that sizes.
好吧,我对此很满意。
OK I'm happy with that.
尺寸缩小得相当不错。
Size is down pretty nicely.
我可以和这么大的水箱一起生活吗?
Could I live with a tank about that size.
我想我可以。
I think that I could.
现在让我们尝试用这个过滤器做同样的事情,我知道我们会在角落遇到一些麻烦,但没关系,因为我也知道如何解决这个问题。
So now let's try and do the same thing with this filter and I know we're going to get into a little bit of trouble with corners but that's OK because I also know how to fix that.
如果我来到这里,我改变了我的圆角,让我们尝试将它们后退到 70 之类的值,然后点击“确定”,也许我可以比这更陡一些,所以让我们尝试将其提高到 80,看看是否可以,所以这并不可怕,我们看起来仍然像一个过滤器。
If I come in here and I change my rounded corners Let's try backing them off to something like 70 hit OK and maybe I could go a little bit steeper than that so let's try and kick that up to 80 and see if we're OK so that's not terrible and we do still kind of look like a filter.
也许我会把它缩小一点,然后把它降到 7。
Maybe I'll just make it a little bit narrower and kick that back down to 7.
你说我喜欢什么。
What do you say do I like it.
是的,那还不错。
Yeah that's not so bad.
好吧,我的仪表在这里,看起来确实不再好看了,但我想我也许可以把它打扮一下,让它恢复有用,我可以删除一个箭头,让我们调整大小。
OK I've got my gauge here which really doesn't look good anymore but I think I might be able to dress it up and bring it back to useful and I can delete one of my arrows and let's resize.
这个不再需要那么大和令人讨厌了,所以看看它是否有效。
This one doesn't need to be quite as big and obnoxious anymore so see does that work.
我想可能是这样。
I think it might.
让我们看看我能不能对那个仪表做点什么。
And let's see if I can do anything about that gauge.
那么我这里需要什么。
So what do I need here.
我已经有了这个轮廓,这个手臂样式链接了这个 15:9 好吧,让我们尝试将其降低到 45 之类的值,看看它看起来如何。
I've got this outline and this arm style link this 15:9 Well let's try and bump that thing down to something like 45 and see how that looks.
我看这看起来很不错。
I see that looks pretty good.
所以我喜欢我的仪表就像我的箭头一样。
So I like the way my gauge is like my arrow.
我的这条腿有点从右边飞到这里。
I've got this leg kind of flying out over here on the right.
因此,让我们继续尝试清理它。
So let's go ahead and try to clean that up.
我想我必须禁用我的快照。
I think I'm going to have to disable my snaps.
因此,禁用快照回到这里,让我们尝试将其移动一点。
So that's disable snaps come back in here and let's try to move this over just a little bit.
我将放大一点,因为我在处理这个问题时真的看不到。
And I'm going to zoom in a little bit because I really can't see while I'm working with this.
我想在那里取得一半的成绩。
I want to get it halfway good there.
那并不完美。
That's not perfect.
我认为这已经是最好的结果了。
I think that's about as good as it's going to get.
因此,让我们继续,视图再次缩放至 100% 选项捕捉启用状态。
So let's go ahead and views zoom back to 100 percent option snaps enabled again.
就像这样,我想我们已经准备好了过滤器和储罐。
And just like that I think we've got our filter and our storage tank ready to go.
因此,我将复制这些内容,然后返回到概览屏幕并将它们粘贴进去,它们仍然很大。
So I'm going to copy those and let's go back into our overview screen and paste those in and those are still pretty large.
但我想我也许能够解决并使用它们。
But I think I might be able to work it out and use them.
因此,让我们把我们的水箱带到一边很远的地方,让我们把我们的过滤器带到这里,我想它可能会到这里的某个地方。
So let's take our tank and bring that pretty far over here to the side and let's take our filter and I think that would go somewhere right about here maybe.
让我们回到处理后的图形,看看我们还需要什么以及它们都去哪里了。
And let's go back to our processed graphic and see what else we need and where it all goes.
所以我们可以看到,我们已经有一些线路通向一些基本的地方,我们真的不需要在储罐右侧画任何东西。
So we can see that we've got lines going to some basic places we really don't need to draw anything right of the storage tank.
因此,我们需要一条管线从过滤器进入水箱,并为一个组件留有空间,然后我们需要另一条管线从左侧延伸至左侧,并留出更多空间。
So we need one line going from the filter into the tank with room for one component and then we need another line going off to the left with plenty more room.
因此,让我们回到这里,开始创建我们的线条,这条线条我将从 8 开始,看看它是如何工作的。
So let's jump back in here and let's start creating our lines and this line I'm going to start with the with the eight just to see how that works.
让我们继续画这个就OK了。
And let's go ahead and draw that OK.
那很好。
That's pretty good.
我想我可以用它来做管道,所以我就从这里开始,我会在两侧加长它,因为我确实需要很大的空间来处理这个东西,让我们带着我的水箱,只是为了简单起见我要把它分组。
I think I can use that for a pipe so I will just start with that right here and I will lengthen that out on both sides because I do want a lot of room to work with this thing and let's take my tank and just for simplicity's sake I'm going to group it.
我想我会对我的过滤器做同样的事情。
And I think I'm going to do the same thing with my filter.
让我们把那个标签放在中心下方。
Let's get that label kind of over there under the center.
选择整个事物编辑组,这样每当我单击时,我就可以将整个事物移动到一起,而不必担心它全部散开或留下一块。
Select that whole thing edit group group so that way whenever I click I can just move the whole thing together and I don't really have to worry about it all coming apart or leaving a piece behind.
我想把我的坦克放在右边很远的地方。
I want to put my tank over here pretty far off to the right.
我希望我的过滤器可能接近这个值,我将单击这条线,它将成为我的管道。
And I want my filter to be maybe something halfway close to that and I'm going to click on this line which is going to be my pipe.
让我们继续进入编辑图层并将其放在底层。
And let's go ahead and go to Edit layer and put that on the bottom layer.
所以现在它落后了,看起来它正在撞上一切。
So now it's behind and it looks like it's running into everything.
那挺好的。
That's good.
现在就这些阀门而言,看看我拥有的阀门的尺寸,我想我也许可以把它做得更大一点。
Now as far as these valves go that see the size of valves that I've got I think I might be able to make it just a hair bigger.
我认为这可能是我们理想的尺寸。
I think that might be our ideal size.
我仍然不确定我是否能够适应屏幕上的所有内容,因此这将是真正的挑战,但我将继续前进并充满信心地开始调整所有内容的大小,因为它只需要不管怎样,先等我几秒钟,然后希望我能有空间把这些东西扔掉。
I'm still not sure I'm going to be able to fit everything on the screen so that's going to be the real challenge but I'm going to go ahead and in a leap of faith start sizing everything like that because it only takes me a couple of seconds anyway and then hopefully I'll have room to drop these things around.
好消息是他们已经向我们准确展示了这些设备所处的状态。
The good news is they already show us exactly what state these devices are in.
这里的小泵也一样。
Same for the little pump here.
至于这些标签,我想我暂时想要将这些标签放在阀门下面。
As far as these labels I think I want those labels under the valves for the time being.
这样我就有了更多的空间可以在顶部进行工作和创建,因为我将在绘制旁路线周围移动东西,并且我需要目前可以获得的所有空间。
Just so I have a little bit more room to work with and create up top because I'm going to be moving things around drawing bypass lines and I need all the space up there I can get for now.
因此,让我们回到我的流程图,我需要一条从水箱到泵之前的旁通管线,并且泵需要位于过滤器之前。
So let's jump back into my process graphic and I need a bypass line going from the tank to before the pump and the pump needs to come before the filter.
那么让我们继续移动我们的泵。
So let's go ahead and move our pump.
我将把所有这些都放在那里。
I'm just going to take all of that and let's put that about right there.
然后我知道我有一条旁路线路。
And then I know I've got a bypass line.
因此,让我们画一条线从这里开始,然后再画一条线从这里开始,看看它们的连接情况如何。
So let's draw a line coming down here and then another line coming right over here and see how well those connect.
这并不可怕。
It's not terrible.
然后我们有一条线一直到那里,我们稍后必须清理所有这些线。
And then we've got a line coming right up to there and we'll have to clean all of these lines up later.
但这其实没什么大不了的。
But that's not really a big deal.
所以现在我想我也有来自水箱的旁路管线。
So now I think I have my bypass line from the tank too.
在泵之前我们回去看看。
Before the pump Let's go back in and see.
看起来不错。
That looks fine.
然后我在泵和过滤器之间有一条排水管。
Then I've got a drain line coming out between the pump and the filter.
所以这将非常接近过滤器。
So that will be pretty close to the filter.
所以我们将继续将这条线放在这里。
So we'll go ahead and put that line right here.
这将流到排水管,然后我们还有一条旁通管线,该旁通管线从过滤器后面到泵后面。
And that will run off to a drain and then we had one more bypass line which comes from just after the filter to just after the pump.
所以让我们继续尝试把它记下来。
So let's go ahead and try to pencil that in.
这条线将从这里开始。
That line will come from here.
上去然后我们会有另一条线过来,我想我做得有点过分了。
Go up then we're going to have another line coming over here and I think I went over a little too far with that.
我想我实际上要把它放下来。
I think I'm actually going to drop that down right about there.
然后我可以单击箭头,然后将其稍微修剪一下。
So then I can click on my arrow and I'll just trim that up a little bit.
这仍然是一个粗糙的剪辑,但目前已经足够好了。
It's still kind of a rough cut but it's good enough for now.
稍后我们会将其修剪并清理干净。
We'll trim it up and make it clean later.
那么现在我可以把这些誓言放在哪里呢?
So now where can I put these vows.
我必须把这些阀门放在这里。
I've got to put these valves in here.
SUV 又该去哪里呢?
And where does SUV one go.
好吧,SUV 就在这里。
Well SUV one is over here.
然后 SFE 2 就在那里。
And then SFE two is right there.
所以让我们把它们放进去。
So let's put those in.
因此,当我选择 s 时,我们会将其放在一侧,这意味着我可能需要稍微跳过这条旁路线。
So when I select s one and we will put that right off here on the side which means I might have to kick this bypass line over a little bit.
我希望我有空间这样做。
I hope I have room to do so.
然后 Ecevit 说,我想我可以把它放在这里,我也必须把它打扮一下,但这只是一个临时解决方案。
And then Ecevit to I think I can put that right here and I'm going to have to dress that up as well but that's a temporary fix.
我不需要解释这个球阀。
And I don't need to illustrate this ball valve.
我有一辆 SUV 6 正在下排水管,还有一辆 SUV 在顶部旁路。
I've got an SUV 6 coming down the drain line and SUV for on that top bypass.
因此,让我们继续使用我的 SUV 6,我暂时将其放在那里。
So let's go ahead and take my SUV six and I'll just put it there for now.
我知道 SUV 4 就在这里。
And I know SUV 4 is right up here.
目前它不必看起来很完美。
It doesn't have to look perfect at the moment.
然后我有三个和五个。
And then I've got three and five.
三个在这条旁路之后,五个在水箱之前。
Well three comes after this bypass and five comes before the tank.
因此,让我们继续将三个放在那里。
So let's go ahead and put three right there.
我们将在那里放五个。
And we'll put five right there.
我们不要忘记我们的标签。
And let's not forget our labels.
看起来我们在那里留下了几个标签。
It looks like we left a couple of labels down there.
幸运的是我还记得他们去了哪里。
Fortunately I still remember where they go.
就像这样,我粗略地创建了一个流程图。
And just like that I have roughly created a process graphic.
现在我还需要打扮一下这个东西。
Now I still need to dress this thing up.
我仍然需要展示我的所有显示器。
I still need to show all of my displays.
尽管我还有很多工作要做,但最困难的部分实际上就是将所有内容显示在屏幕上。
And even though I've got a lot of work left to go the hardest parts are actually just getting everything on the screen.
我想我们已经做到了。
And I think we've got that.
所以我下面还有一点空间来伸展这个东西。
So I've still got a little bit of room below to stretch this thing out.
我认为这会起作用。
And I think it's going to work.
我想我已经粗略地讨论了这件事,我想我们将会有一些可以合作的东西。
I think I've already got this thing roughly hashed out and I think we're going to have something we can work with.
我先在这里休息一下,下节课再见。
I'm going to take a break here and I will see you in the next lecture.
如果我动作快的话我应该能完成它。
And if I'm anything quick I should be able to finish it up then.
但我们将会看到。
But we shall see.
休息一下,我会在另一边接你。
Take a break and I'll catch you on the other side.
干杯。
Cheers.